Re: Woody upgrading problems, LILO and debconf

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 01:37:45PM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> What a wonderful bit of technical information! Thank you so much for your
> wonderful contribution to this thread.

Your MUA is moronic.  It neither honored:

nor showed you:

> I lood forward to your next jem of wisdom ;-)

I look forward to you killfiling me if my sense of humor incenses you so.
It would also help to spare me from your incessant private CC's of list
mail.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Human beings rarely imagine a god that
Debian GNU/Linux                |   behaves any better than a spoiled child.