Re: Debian Linux对磁盘阵列的支持

Debian-Devel 说英语。And I think you'd better ask in debian-user@ in
english. or debian-chinese-gb@ in chinese.

regards,

"tech" <technology@metadata.com.cn> writes:

> 您好!
>    我想咨询一个问题,在Debian Linux对海量存储设备的支持如何?

rough translation: does debian support big, big storage device?

>    1.Debian Linux是否支持光纤存储柜或者SCSI存储柜?

does debian support optical storage or scsi storage ? (I think he's
asking some special kind of scsi storage device.)

>    2.Debian Linux是否支持光纤适配器?支持的话,可以介绍几家第三方厂商吗?

does debian support optical adpater? is there any third side vendor
you could introduce?

>  谢谢!

thanks. :)

> 希望您给于支持!
>
> wind
> 5.17

                              致
礼!
                       赵蔚

monarchist constitution nuclear cryptanalysis digicash afsatcom
assassination SHA Agfa bluebird Mossad cryptographic JPL eternity
server Medco