Re: What's wrong with wmaker and wmaker-plain?

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> >> Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:
>
>  > I don't understand it either (but who's surprised ;-)  specially since
>  > there were no unsatisfied dependencies to deal with when I did the
>  > re-install.
>
>  Can you look into it a bit further?  I really can't do anything with
>  "it doesn't work".  :-\

That will be a bit difficult. My Sparc is now up-to-date Potato, and,
after an 'apt-get update' this morning on my Intel machine it no longer
expresses the desire to remove wmaker.

It _does_ tell me that there is no room in /var to cache the incoming
.debs and aborts.

This may be what is causing my other problem building libgmp3, as my /tmp
is a link to /var/tmp.

I need to shuffle some stuff off of /var and see what I can do about both
these problems.

Sorry there isn't more info from my end, but thanks for all the help!

Luck,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-