Re: Why does testing think that arm isn't keeping up?

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 02:17:35AM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> Hi Anthony,

Bah, please don't Cc me. It's too much for my poor bear like brain to cope
with.

> not long ago you announced that testing will recognize n architecture as
> "isn't keeping up" when it has built less than 85% of the packages in
> unstable until it comes to the point when it has built over 90% of the
> packages.

Right. But arm didn't get to that point, it just got close, at which point
I cheated and enabled it; then it failed to build fdutils, so I cheated again
and disabled it.

Cheers,
aj