ITA -- {i,w}swedish

I noone objects, I will adopt the {i,w}swedish packages in the near
future.  Goran Andersson is MI, and I have recently tried to mail him
with no reply.

The package is in a confused state, and I will go a step maybe
sideways-backways, by reverting to the normal ispell-sv-1.3.2 source.
I will continue to investigate Gorans improvements and merge it with
time, but the first version will be vanilla ispell version I think.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please send them asap.

/Micce

--
Mikael Hedin, MSc                   +46 (0)980 79176
Swedish Institute of Space Physics  +46 (0)8 344979 (home)

arrangements Janet Reno plutonium class struggle World Trade Center
assassination South Africa JFK cypherpunk Semtex Nazi genetic Uzi DES
explosion