Question

I recently filed a bug which the maintainer insists on closing with
"Sorry, but this works." It is a real problem on my system, and I
consider it somewhat irresponsible of the maintainer to continue to
close the bug. What are the developer guidelines on this, and what can I
do (besides reopening it) if this problem persists?

--
Taral <taral@taral.net>
Please use PGP/GPG encryption to send me mail.