Re: dhelp and kdict: conflicting directories?

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 08:21:13AM +0200, Hugo van der Merwe wrote:
> kdict installs some stuff to /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kdict... which gets
> symlinked to /usr/doc/HTML of course. Problem is, dhelp generates its
> output in /usr/doc/HTML... now the kdict files have been erased, and
> replaced with dhelp's indexes.

I'm confused . . . /usr/share/doc/HTML should not be a symlink to
/usr/doc/HTML; it should be the other way around. Nothing should
be writing actual files to /usr/doc/. dhelp is writing to
/usr/share/doc/HTML, right?

I think I see the bug on this computer, I just wanted to make sure
that we had our directories straight.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and