Re: ITP: ardour -- professional multitrack audio editing tool

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 02:22:16PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> ericvb@debian.org cum veritate scripsit:
>
> Please be careful with ladspa.h
> It's currently not free.

Why do you say this?  http://www.ladspa.org/ladspa_sdk/ladspa.h.txt
contains the standard LGPL stuff at the top.

And http://www.ladspa.org/ladspa_sdk/license.html states that the SDK
and API (ladspa.h) are licensed under the LGPL.  It also expresses the
desire to move to a less restrictive license in hopes of being more
commercial friendly.

Additionally, the CMT toolkit, which is a more complete set of ladspa
plugins, is GPL'd, but this has nothing to do with ladspa.h.

[snip]

--
Pat Mahoney	<patmahoney@gmx.net>

Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock.