kernel-source

Hi *,

while I do compile my own kernel from source, I do like infarstructure
from debian packages like reiserfs userspace progs; same  for xfs and
lvm. If I grep a vanilla Kernel from kernel.org I usually get the
patches and patch my kernel up-to-date. Same methods are used to
expand vanilla-debian kernels for let's say xfs. Since the
kernel-source package is rather large compared to the usual
kernel-to-kernel patch why do not provide a kernel-patch packet which
can patch the kernel up do date?

Thanks,

Matthias

--
+-------------created at Wed May  9 14:18:10 CEST 2001-----------------+
|    Matthias Berse                          Phone:+49-2323-42397      |

Menu, n.:
	A list of dishes which the restaurant has just run out of.