cvs not updating correctly

Hello my friends,

I use cvs in Debian for lots of things but I'm still a newcomer in
this field, I think I am not being able to get new created directories
and files from the cvs repository with an cvs update, are there
arguments or options to do this?

For example, I was to translate the last DWN but there was no
webwml/english/News/weekly/10 directory! I had 1 to 6 only,
wich was the ones I had when I first co'ed...

thanks

--
       Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux - A matter of quality <http://www.debian.org> |