aptitude 0.1.6 in experimental, please test

  Greetings,

  Over the last weekend, I uploaded aptitude 0.1.6 "Are We There Yet?" to
experimental.  This version is mostly just a rewrite around a new UI library,
but has a few bugfixes and often-requested features (such as splitscreening)
that were kept out of 0.0.x for design reasons.

  I would like to declare it fit for human consumption fairly soon, after a
couple more releases to clean up some of the remaining rough edges.  (I also
need to rewrite some of the documentation)  I need people to test it and tell
me what important things from the version currently in unstable are not
available in this version, and of course to find bugs.

  As I said, it's in experimental.  I recommend that you add experimental to
your sources.list and use the pinning feature of a recent apt, but if you
want to download by hand, here's the URL:

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/aptitude/aptitude_0.1.6-1_i386.deb

(replace http.us with your local mirror; source is available in the same
 directory)

   Thanks,
  Daniel

|                The only thing worse than infinite recursion                 |
|                is infinite recursion.                                       |
\-------- Real Programmers don't have braces. -- http://www.python.org -------/