Re: Woody Freeze Plans - Progress Report II

I'll make my question clear.

debian-changelog-mode.el currently allows you to set the
distribution field for an upload to multiple distributions, e.g.

xwatch (2.11-8) frozen unstable; urgency=low

The list of possibilities is currently set to:

  unstable
  frozen
  stable
  frozen unstable
  stable unstable
  stable frozen
  stable frozen unstable
  experimental

I'd like to know if I should change this.

Thanks,
Peter