Re: Giram: Request for removal

On Mon, 07 May 2001, Jérôme Marant wrote:
>   I'm requesting giram (giram, giram-gnome, giram-mesa, giram-gnome-mesa)
>   to be removed from Debian for the following reasons:

Jérôme, could you please file a ITO (intent to orphan) or maybe even a O:
(orphaned) bug against wnpp for giram* ?  The instructions on bug severity
and how to do it are in http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp.  If you've already
done that, I apologise for the nitpick.

>   If someone thinks he/she can work out these problems and that giram is
>   worth staying in Debian (despite all what I said), please adopt it right
>   now. Otherwise, it'll definitly disappear from Debian.

FYI (just in case...), filing a bug against wnpp is a way to document that a
bit better than just emailing -devel.  Also, a bug against ftp.debian.org
should be filled when you decide that nobody stepped up to adopt it, and
that the package should be removed.

  Henrique Holschuh