Re: Why why why!!???

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 04:18:37PM +0200, "Sander Smeenk (CistroN Medewerker)" <ssmeenk@cistron.nl> was heard to say:
> In fact, if you take a look at the page, there is nothing commercial,
> it only shows some apache standard icons, some debian logo's and
> a couple of funny Dragon Ball Z animated GIF's :]

  Curioser and curioser..

  All right, I apologize for calling it spam :)
  I don't understand the intent behind the initial message, then.  Unless he
really thinks someone broke into his site (it doesn't look like apache default
page syndrome, but who knows..)

  Daniel

|         Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.          |
\-Evil Overlord, Inc: planning your future today. http://www.eviloverlord.com-/