g++-3.0 question

I'm not a C++ hacker, and would appreciate any help on this.

In preparation for g++-3.0, I setup a Debian unstable chroot tree
on a friend's Red Hat system.  He is upstream for the `gri'
package.  It currently doesn't build on g++-3.0, and he wanted to
port the code.

He is stuck on a problem:

: The attached program FAILS TO COMPILE for g++ version 3 (on a trial
: debian system), but it COMPILES OK for g++ version 2.96 (on
: linux/redhat7.0).  The error is:
:
:         test.cc: In function `void sub2()':
:         test.cc:24: `reverse' undeclared (first use this function)
:
: Any advice on how to change the code?
:
: Thanks!