Re: Dpkg problems

Alright, so, with the help of many people on the list and my own perusal
of my lost+found, I've discovered that my problem is indeed the fact that
I'm missing my status file. The one I found is broken, but I have an older
version on a backup. Anyone know of a way to regenerate my status
file? Even if it involves having dpkg manually search through every file
on my system to see what's there?

----This random signature is licensed under the License to Kill.----

"I recently told a university that I do not believe violence on television
causes violence on the streets. After all, there's a lot of comedy on TV and
that hasn't made most people funnier."
			-- Dick Cavett

Jonathan Eisenstein
jeisen@mindspring.com