Keysigning request in New York City

Hi, I have recently started maintaining a Debian package for Althea, an IMAP
email client for GTK+. That package, thanks to the sponsorship of current
Debian developer Bas Zoetekouw <bas@debian.org>, is now in unstable. I would
like to become a Debian developer so that I can upload that package by myself,
so is there anyone in the New York City area who can sign my GPG key?

Please CC me on any replies, for until I have time to set up a procmail filter
that works with Maildir and separates out messages from this list, I am not
subscribed to debian-devel.

Thanks.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org