Re: Wich is the status of the -ldb problem?

JCGS>   Hello!

Hi,

[...]

JCGS>   Reading a little more, it seems like libglade must be built against
JCGS> new libgnome, and after doing this, libgnome-dev will be fixed, is this
JCGS> right? But, I think this doesn't mean that the libgnome-dev bug can be
JCGS> closed, as gnome-config belongs to this package and doesn't work.

Right.

This is not a bug in libgnome-dev. This is a bug with the libglade package
see #95133. This library should be rebuild against the latest libgnome-dev.

Libgnome-dev is up to date.

JCGS>   As I'm in the middle of the new maintainer process, I'd like to know
JCGS> what should be done in this situation.
JCGS>  I will wait for the answers before filling a bug against libgnome-dev,
JCGS> which is something that should be done, IMHO.

When you did a "gnome-config --libs libglade", gnome-config read
/usr/lib/libgladeConf.sh and then display these libraries.

The libglade* package break a lot of packages (gnome-core, gtkhtml,
merlin-clock).

Where is Paolo Molaro (the libglade maintainer) ?

Christian