Local Sid/unstable repository.

Hello there :) I'm looking to set up a local Debian mirror(for private
LAN only, until we get more bandwidth), but only of the Sid/i386
distribution. Now, anonftpsync seems pretty good, but I can't get it to
work properly. I've gotten it to --exclude the proper things, but,
unfortunatly, dists/sid/main/binary-all points to woody. Okay, no
biggie. So, I fiddle around more. The best I could get was Sid/i386, and
all of Woody. Not very good. :)

I have also tried absurd_debmirror. Unfortunatly, it doesn't seem to
deal with package pools.

So, am I missing something? :) I hope so.

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)