ITP: mped -- a small editor with syntax highlighting and more

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

 Minimum Profit (mp, mped in Debian Systems) is a programmer's text editor.
 It features small memory and disk requirements (68kB), syntax highlighting,
 context-sensitive help for the source code being edited, multiple
 simultaneous file editing, ctags support, word wrapping, and more.

It was downloaded from http://www.triptico.com/software/mp
(Current version is 3.0.98l)

Upstream Author(s): Angel Ortega <angel@triptico.com>

Copyright: GPL version 2.

	Sorry for the other post (bug #95558). I put "Package: mped" instead
of "Package: wnpp". My fault O:-) Those things happen when you're trying to do
something with little sleep, and you have a template to send bugs that you use
in the wrong way :-) I'll close both bugs in the upload.

--
   Roberto Suarez Soto
   ask4it@bigfoot.com                         Just GNU it.