Re: Where does iswedish come from?

Mikael Hedin <mikael.hedin@irf.se> writes:

> Anyone knows where the 1.3 source comes from?  The content is totally

I think it originates from some ftp-server in .uk which had a lot of
different ispell dictionaries.

> different from the iswedish-1.x at sslug.  Any advice on what to do?

Get the latest from http://sv.speling.org/filer/ispell-sv-1.3.2.tar.gz

Check if it is not much worse than the present iswedish
package. (Extract the words that is in the old and not in the new)

1.3.2 should be later than 1.3 in Debian version number. But we could
get Jacob Sparre to bump the version numbers if needed.

--
hash-bang-slash-bin-slash-bash