Re: Why does typing "navigator" run mozilla?

Matt Zimmerman wrote:

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 09:02:17AM -0400, Timothy H. Keitt wrote:

Craig Sanders wrote:

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 05:32:45PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

(the only times i want to do that is when paranoia makes me start up a new
navigator binary before connecting to my bank's https site, then

Exactly.  Maybe the real solution is to replace Mozilla's PSM (POS) with a
module that simply runs navigator 4.x whenever one visits a secure link.  (I
do hear that the PSM debacle will largely be fixed in the next major mozilla
release.)

Careful with your quoting.  The above text under my name was Craig's, not mine.

Thanks for pointing that out.  Apologies to all concerned.

T.

--
Timothy H. Keitt
Department of Ecology and Evolution