new mailing lists policy ?

Hi

I'm not asking how to create a new mailing list. I've already filed a
wishlist (bug #82414) but still got no answer (it was filed ~100 days
ago). It is a request for a mailing list for polish speaking users and
developers.
I have sent a mail to lists.debian.org maintainer two weeks ago but got
no reply too.

My question is are there any other 'dependencies' to satisfy (besides
filing a wishlist bug) e.g number of developers speaking in that
language should be greater then five :)
Or is it just lack of time, maintainer MIA or something else ?

Thanks,

--
Piotrek  (@ ~)
irc: #Debian.pl