Suggestion to change how bugs get closed

I think we have a new problem with the closing of bugs since there is
testing: Currently, bugs get closed when a package goes into unstable.
When we'll freeze testing we'll have to check whether the packages that
closed the bugs made it into testing or not. This isn't very good. As a
solution I suggest the following:

When a package was only uploaded to stable the bugs aren't closed but
tagged "woody" instead. When the package goes into testing the bugs get

Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen sind sie schwierig.