Suggestion to change how bugs get closed

Hi,

I think we have a new problem with the closing of bugs since there is
testing: Currently, bugs get closed when a package goes into unstable.
When we'll freeze testing we'll have to check whether the packages that
closed the bugs made it into testing or not. This isn't very good. As a
solution I suggest the following:

When a package was only uploaded to stable the bugs aren't closed but
tagged "woody" instead. When the package goes into testing the bugs get
closed.

cu
Adrian

--

Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen sind sie schwierig.