Re: character sets

    Alan> But it is in latin-1: µ.  (I love emacs.)
    >> Do I dare ask how you type that in xemacs?

    Alan> I just hit C-\ to enable the default input mode, then hit
    Alan> ~u.  Depending on your setup, you may have to do C-x C-m C-x
    Alan> and select latin-1-prefix to do so....

    Alan> This assumes a (X)Emacs with MULE.  You can do it without
    Alan> MULE, but I don't remember how offhand.  Further
    Alan> (X)Emacs/MULE questions should be sent to an Emacs
    Alan> group... I rarely use it.

I have never got MULE input modes going except with Japanese, and once
Chinese. As I don't know these languages, it really isn't much use...

Anyway, on this computer, I only have two input modes "japanese-skk"
and "japanese-skk-auto-fill".

Where/how do I get other input modes?

I have

ii  xemacs21-mule  21.1.10-5      Editor and kitchen sink -- Mule binary

I assume I don't need xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn?

Anyway, this is one thing that has always annoyed me about xemacs, I
am sure I should have more input modes then this.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>