Trying to reach Wichert (wrt emacs20 problem etc.)

Wichert, sorry to post on debian-devel about this, but I've sent you a
couple of mails (the last was the day before yesterday, and before
that, a couple of weeks ago) and haven't heard any responses.  Since
Adam said he was having trouble reaching me earlier, I figured maybe
you were having a similar problem.  (If so, I'd like to see about
finding out what's wrong.)

In any case my last mail was asking if you'd seen my dpkg patch wrt
install-info?  If so, I wanted to find out if you knew when you might
have time to incorporate the patch, or, if you thought the patch was
unsuitable, figure out how I might fix it.

I was asking because I wanted to be able to make plans.  If it's going
to be a while before you can deal with this, then I need to see about
backing out my info fixes in the emacs20 package and just release a
new version anyway, broken info pages or not, since I've already fixed
a bunch of other important bugs, and I've been holding off too long
already.

Thanks