syslog

I have a package, 'oftpd', an anonymous-only, chrooted, setuid-user FTP
server which uses syslog for logging.  It uses the LOG_FTP facility in
syslog, which corresponds to the 'ftp.*' line in syslog.conf.  I use
debconf to setup all the parameters of this server, and I was wondering
if there was a proper way to set the location of the 'ftp.*' log file.
I have looked at syslog-facilty, but it only permits the usage of
the LOCALx facility.  It is feasible to change oftpd to log to LOCALx,
but I want to know if that's the only way before making changes.

Matthew Danish
--
GPG public key available from http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mdanish/