This isn't a support question but more a request.

Hi,
    I have been using Debian for quite sometime no and always prefered
using the developement distribution. Just recently I have noticed that
the testing distribution has a setup disk set. As a downloaded and went
to install this on an old laptop I noticed that none of the kernel
configurations/driver sets had pcmcia modules/drivers. This prevents me
from installing Debian testing via the internet since I can not get
networking up without the pcmcia drivers loaded. So seeing as its really
simple building pcmcia services with the kernel it would be nice if it
would be set in the driver disk set or in a seperate set so I and
probably others will be able to installDebian testing over the internet.

Thanks,

Beck Endres
Linux Account Manager
Multi - User Solutions