Re: LDAP authentication with PAM

    Wichert> Also, I have SSL-enabled LDAP package for potato
    Wichert> available at ftp://ftp.valinux.com/pub/people/wichert/

I had problems apt-getting from ftp so changed that to http (possible
bug in apt-get 0.5.3, not sure, don't really care either).

Anyway, since going to your version, I can no longer authenticate as
root. Weird. Everything else works fine.

So I tried using my version compiled with TLS, and it still wont
authenticate as root.

Can I conclude that the root password has been changed by the upgrade
process? If so, how do I change it back?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>