Re: sensible-browser and sensible-image-viewer

There is a MIME type text/html but it is not the same thing.
On my debian system (I do not have hundreds of browser installed),
only lynx register it, so it does not help.

How can we handle "per applications" configuration of mime types  ?
Sometimes I want different applications to use different browsers or
image viewers.

For example I may prefer a small web browser for most time,
but need a full-fledged one for things requiring https:, java,
etc..., and sometimes prefer a specific program to use a text-mode
browser.

Bill.