Re: debian 2.3

Dwayne C. Litzenberger moved his fingers and the result was:

> Why?  It's a journalling filesystem that eliminates the need for fsck (really
> annoying for big disks) forever.

It's also recently caused me some filesystem corruption :-\
ReiserFS under 2.2.x seems stable enough (I use it at work on several
systems), but I, personally, just don't have the warm-and-fuzzies
about ReiserFS in the 2.4.x kernels yet.

--
Nathan <poznick@conwaycorp.net>
PGP Key: http://drunkmonkey.org/pgpkey.txt

"Yeah, just remember, Mike: If push came to shove, I could take ya!"
-Gypsy. #522