Re: Doing ITPs

On 10 Apr 2001 14:43:14 +0200,
jerome@debian.org (Jérôme Marant) said:

    >   I've just checked
    > http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged and I've
    > discovered that an ITP for Toutdoux has been done twice.

I posted the first ITP, but only because i was looking at all the
GNOME 1.4 apps that need to be packaged (see my post on
debian-gtk-gnome for more details) that i might be interested in.

Stuart, if you want to take it, be my guest. I'll just close my
ITP.

I can't criticize for Stuart for re-posting an ITP because, even
though i always make an effort to see if someone is already
working on a package, i recently posted an ITP for a package that
had already been uploaded. I felt very stupid indeed :-/.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr.
mailto:epg@pobox.com <*> jabber:pretzelgod@jabber.org

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by
 those who have not got it."
 --George Bernard Shaw