orphaning lm-sensors, i2c

These two need a better maintainer, and I'm sick of the fundamental
ugliness of the way debian builds kernel module packages. The i2c
package can probably be dropped soon; the kernel has sufficient i2c
support now. It would also be very nice if the person who picked them up
had the time and inclination to provide -modules packages matching the
kernel-image-* packages in debian, so users who use the stock kernel
don't have to build anything.

There are a few minor bugs, most forwarded upstream. I have uploaded both
already with owner set to debian QA, and opened the wnpp bugs.

--
see shy jo