ITP: qmailadmin

I have contacted the other ITP's on this package and it appears that
no-one is doing it. I was packaging it for work anyway so might as well
make it available.

There are some packages available for download at
http://linux.myspinach.org

Eventually I will make them apt-get'able but not right now.

There also some supporting packages including:

-vpopmail built for potato
-autoresponder
-courier-imap with vchkpw authorisation modules

I'm not sure about the process for getting packages included in the
distribution. Do I need a sponsor or something?

description follows.

Iain.

qmailadmin