Re: Preparing 2.2r3

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 02:43:25PM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
>Which holes are in 1.2.3-9.3 that are not fixed? I only could think of
>the SSH Traffic Analyse Problem, but I would consider that to be so
>important, that there the rule for updates to stable should be broken.

Hi Christian.

I read the debian-security ML and there was a big thread about the bug in
SSH, and anyone advised to update ssh from unstable.

So I thought, it come in potato, but I thing I undestand your opinion.
you're right. :)

Regards
		Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"