Re: LVM

* AJ Lewis <lewis@sistina.com> [010326 17:39]:
> now.  I'm working on packages for 0.9.1 Beta6 that will use a common/base
> package to go between kernel versions, and should have them up on the
> Sistina web site next week.  Hopefully I will have 0.8 final packages up

Next time, dont put the binaries in /usr/sbin.  One of my friends tried
out the sistina packages and had that problem and his /usr/sbin was on a
LVM partition.

Probally best to put some sort of install check in to make absoluetly
sure /sbin isn't LVM mounted, and post a warning if it is at least. (via
debconf, so it emails it at least.)

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@efnet

"When's the last time you used duct tape on a duct?" -Larry Wall