Re: LVM

Hi,

Quoting Itai Zukerman (zukerman@math-hat.com):
> Anyone know what's going on with the lvm/lvm-common packages?  I
> E-mailed the maintainer but haven't heard back and am wondering
> if anyone has any additional info...
I also emailed the maintainer, about 3 weeks ago. Still got no response,
offered to take over the package if he doesn't have time to maintain it.
I would happily take it over and fix the bugs, as i use LVM stuff daily (on
my home system, as well as ftp.debian.nl (ugh)).
What are the procedures for 'taking over' a package if the maintainer is
unresponsive ? Would it be justified if i took it over ?

Greets,
	Robert

--
			      Linux Generation
		Marijuana is nature's way of saying, "Hi!".