ITP: Vorpal Mail (vmail) Y.A. Sendmail replacement

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

I have an "intention to package" Vorpal Mail aka: vmail.

Vorpal Mail is an smtp daemon which is inteded to be a more user/admin
friendly "Yet Another" replacement for sendmail.
It is licensed under the GNU General Public License and can be obtained
from http://www.virtua-web.co.uk/vindex.html.
It is still in developement but is very useable. I have been using it on
my home network since version 0.5.8.

Does anyone object? Speak now or forever hold your peace ;)

--
Brandon L. Griffith       |  Give me liberty or give me something
brandon@debian.org        |  of equal or lesser value from your

The opinions expressed by the above named individual in no way are
representative of the faculty, janitors, small woodland animals, and
other gainfully employed people at Lexmark International.