Re: unofficial mozilla 0.8 deb

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Greg Stark wrote:
> I count 183 packages in non-US currently. And I think the current awkwardness
> of uploading to non-us is holding us back. When we put crypto in main we'll
> get fetchmail with ssl and kerberos support for example.

fetchmail with ssl and kerberos (at build-time) support IS already in
non-us, and it has been there for quite a while. And they're in main,
non-US/main IS main.

As for uploading to non-us being awkward, personally I could care less to
the fact I have to upload to non-us. I find the whole issue quite amusing. I
*can* see how developers in the USA would have problems to do that, though.
But tools are already there to allow one to even automatically notify Big
Blue Brother With Eagle Eyes of every upload he does to non-us, if one
wants.

  Henrique Holschuh