Re: libglib1.2-dev broken?

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 01:51:48PM -0500, xsdg wrote:
> Hi.  I upgraded to libglib1.2-dev today, and I was surprised (to say the
> least) that programs including "glib.h" instead of "glib-1.2/glib.h" break.
> Is this a bug with the program (libgck), or with libglib?

It's libgck's problem. If you're using autoconf, you should get the
gtk and glib m4 macros and use their ${GTK,GLIB}CFLAGS and LIBS in your
$CFLAGS and $LIBS. If you aren't, use {gtk,glib}-config --cflags and --libs
and add it to the $CFLAGS. (That's the point of the -config programs and
autoconf; things can change but programs shouldn't care)