Re: debian-wnpp and lists server Error mesage (Re: ITP: ttf-baekmuk -- Baekmuk Korean truetype fonts)

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 09:18:47PM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  Oooooops.....This is my mistake, Sorry.
>  I sent to debian-wnnp-request@...
>                   ~~~~
>
>  But, Error message from lists server does not contain
> any information of debian-wnpp list. I hope to updete this :-)

As you can see, it's in alphabetical order and the mailserver cuts off
the last half. It would be nice for it to do an approximate match,
but you've got to find someone willing to hack qmail . . .

[...]

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and