Re: Building Perl Packages

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 11:34:38AM -0500, debian-devel@MotleyHouse.org wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I'm building a couple of Debian packages.  One is for the Perl program
> I'm working on, the other is for a module that my program uses.  Neither
> of these need to be compiled.  Can someone suggest to me the command-line
> I need for MakeMaker to have the module built to reside in the correct
> directory, but be installed into the debian/ subdirectory that I am
> constructing?

Check out the current Perl Policy at
for information on this.  (Note that the version there is for
unstable, though.)

         Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, Queen Mary, Univ. of London
       Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://people.debian.org/~jdg
  Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/