Re: Developement

"qasim noorani" <q_noorani@hotmail.com> writes:

> I have been referred to debian by John Walker at Linux
> International.  I have some questions on the developement of a new
> Linux distribution and the marketing of this new distribution as
> well.  I am at the beginning stages of developing this new
> distribution and would like some help and/or guidance on which
> direction to go in.

First, you need to think a great deal on why you need to create a new
Linux distribution.  There are *hundreds* of them.  Why does the world
need a new one?  Are you sure what you want to do can't be done with
another existing one?

> I would like to put a team together if anyone is interested.

If you're paying for it, I'm sure you'll get at least a few people
interested...

--
David N. Welton
     Personal:           http://www.efn.org/~davidw/