Re: US Maintainer Putting Package on non-US

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 11:45:25 -0500, Noah L. Meyerhans wrote:
> If the government policy does change after we've integrated crypto with
> main then we've got a big mess to deal with and it will take a lot of work
> to get things back to a legal state.

It'll just mean having the main upload/FTP host in a country with more
sensible laws and good international connectivity. While it'll take some
work and maybe some money, it is doable and fairly straightforward.

RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may  not be a better one than the one
the blocks  live in but it'll be a sight more vivid.