I've sent him mail, asking his permission to take it over.  I haven't
yet heard back from him-- if I haven't heard anything in a month or
so, I'll upload this package as-is.  If Henrique or Chuan-kai would
rather have it, let me know; I think I'd be a quality maintainer, but
I'm certainly not married to the idea of owning it.

Any thoughts on whether I should do an NMU now?

Some bugs this fixes:

#76772: build-depends

#8344: tin: tin doen't restore original color in a rxvt
#10680: tin should accept any valid respone value for STAT (this may be also leafnode's fix)
#25457: tin: tin quotes things unnecessarily for %S
#45956: tin: Dumps core when continued
#48698: tin: Disconnection on quit problem

#50145: /usr/doc/tin is an empty directory
#53166: tin: Tin does not recover gracefully from loss of connection
#62426: tin: Save =mailbox_name problem
#62426: tin: Save =mailbox_name problem
#85274: tin doesn't support AUTHINFO GENERIC correctly.

I'd guess it fixes most, if not all, of the other bugs, but I've not been
able to personally verify them.

I welcome any feedback or suggestions as far as how to proceed with this.

-=Eric Schwartz