Re: Old BTS snapshot

Richard Braakman <dark@wapit.com> writes:

> I still have a snapshot of the BTS web pages from July 1997.  It
> contains many bugreports that have since expired, and it's from
> before the time that expired bugreports were archived.

Interestingly, the archive contains Neal Stephenson's bug report which
he talks about in /In the Beginning was the Command Line/ (available
at http://cryptonomicon.com/beginning.html).

It is bug #6518 and reports that /etc/ld.so.conf was missing
/usr/X11R6/lib .

jason
--
``Just because one proposes a measure to prevent promotion
        of a risk-filled and controversial sexual behavior