dgs (Display Ghostscript) vanished from unstable ?

Hi all,

  I've got a problem ; I've packaged gtkdps (a gtk+ widget to talk
Display Postscript), and started an experimental use in an application
(dia), and asked my sponsor to have a look at it and upload it if it was
correct, but in the meantime, all instances of dgs seem to have vanished
from the archives ! Obviously, depending on a no longer existing package is
a Bad Idea.

Curiously, ftp.debian.org:/debian/pool/main/d/dgs still exists, but is
empty. DGS was perfectly downloadable a month ago, and has been last updated
the 3rd of February 2001.

Has something naughty happened ?

Thanks in advance.

	-- Cyrille