Re: your mail

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 03:45:36PM -0500, Ken Rudy wrote:

> I am looking for a SCSI 2 Card that will work with the Debian
> O/S. This card must be PCI and must have software to support the
> hardware.  I am pretty clueless in UNIX-LINUX but i am getting the
> hang of it. I just need a place to start to purchase this
> card. Thank You

Firstly, this question would have been better directed to debian-user,
since it's a user level question.

Hardware support questions are often answered by the hardware howto:

http://users.bart.nl/~patrickr/hardware-howto/Hardware-HOWTO.html

Regrettably that's not particularly up-to-date, but it does mention
lots of known-good SCSI cards.

HTH

Jules