Re: libnet-ldap-perl

Packages meant to be built with perl-5.6 aren't going to work with
older versions, because they use the concept of "vendor installed"
software, a MakeMaker class that first appeared in 5.6.

You'll have to hack the debian/rules file---I'd pick a convenient
other module and adjust the make lines appropriately.

Mike.