ircd -> ircd-undernet

Hello,

the "ircd" package contains the undernet version of irc daemon. It's being
used on Undernet - one of the biggest IRC networks (with ircnet, efnet and
dalnet).

Anyway it's called simply 'ircd' and I recommend rename it to ircd-undernet
as we have ircd-dalnet. It would be more clear for some people. Then we
could try to include ircd-ircnet and probably ircd-efnet, ircd-hybrid or
whatsover
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/